Why Does The DAPL Matter in the Southeast? Or Anywhere?
The Archaeological Conservancy Blog
The Archaeological Conservancy
Month of Post Publication
Year of Post Publication
Web Address (URL)
Type of Source
Preserving the past…for the future.
Additional tags: DAPL; cultural resource management
RPA Codes & Standards
Keywords & Terms
- Consultation/Partnership with Affected Groups
- Consultation/Partnership with Indigenous Peoples
- Culturally Significant and/or Sacred Sites, Objects, and Places
- Employer/Client Relationships
- Impact on Communities - Local, Descendant, etc.
- Indigenous, Tribal, Aboriginal Rights
- Local, State, Federal, and Tribal Laws
- Management of Cultural Resources, Heritage, History
- Preservation of Archaeological Resources
- Public Interest, Collaboration, Education, and Outreach
- Respect for and Responsibility to Affected Groups