Public Policy and Archaeology
Institution Where Taught
Web Address (URL)
Proactive critique of public policy and implementation efforts to preserve and protect archaeological and historical sites and resources.
Short course description provided on Anthropology department webpage. Please contact department for further information.
Additional tags: public policy
RPA Codes & Standards
- Archaeologist's Responsibility to Colleagues, Employees, and Students
- Archaeologist's Responsibility to Employers and Clients
- Archaeologist's Responsibility to the Public
Keywords & Terms
- Consultation/Partnership with Affected Groups
- Impact on Communities - Local, Descendant, etc.
- Local, State, Federal, and Tribal Laws
- Management of Cultural Resources, Heritage, History
- Preservation of Archaeological Resources
- Protection and Non-Disclosure of Archaeological Sites