Medical Anthropology and Social Justice
Institution Where Taught
University of Toronto
Year Course Taught
Web Address (URL)
It is widely acknowledged that sharp disparities in disease burden and access to medical care characterize global patterns in health. These disparities affect the life chances of much of the world’s population, based on class position, gender, and geographical region.
RPA Codes & Standards
Keywords & Terms
- Avoid, Discourage, and Report Unethical and Illegal Activity
- Dishonesty, Exaggeration, Fraud, Deceit, and/or Misrepresentation
- Equity and Representation; Discrimination and Harassment
- Impact on Communities - Local, Descendant, etc.
- Respect for and Responsibility to Affected Groups
- Standards of Training and Student/Teacher Responsibilities