Accessibility, Authenticity, and the Ethics of Digital Representation: A Reply to Galeazzi
Magnani, Matthew, Natalia Magnani, and Anni Guttorm.
Month of Publication
Year of Publication
Web Address (URL)
Discussion piece in reply to Fabrizio Galeazzi's (2018) article titled "3d Virtual Replicas and Simulations of the Past: Real or Fake Representations?"
RPA Codes & Standards
- Appropriate Dissemination of Research
- Archaeologist's Responsibility to Colleagues, Employees, and Students
- Archaeologist's Responsibility to the Public
- Principle 4: Responsibility for the availability of archaeological results within reasonable dispatch
- Principle 5: Recognition of aspirations of employees, colleagues and helpers in all matters of employment
Keywords & Terms
- Professional Standards
- Public Interest, Collaboration, Education, and Outreach
- Standards of Data Collection, Recordation, Analysis