Idaho Archaeological Society, Inc.
Full Date(s) of Adoption and/or Amendment
Web Address (URL)
State or Province (US and Canada)
The IAS includes a Code of Ethics in Article I, Section 4 of its bylaws. The Code includes four guidelines for practice of its membership.
RPA Codes & Standards
- Archaeologist's Responsibility to Colleagues, Employees, and Students
- Archaeologist's Responsibility to the Public
- Principle 1: Adherence to ethical and responsible behaviour in archaeological affairs
- Principle 2: Responsibility for the conservation of the historic environment
- Principle 3: Responsibility for acquiring and recording reliable information of the past in archaeological research
- Principle 4: Responsibility for the availability of archaeological results within reasonable dispatch