Responsible Conduct of Research in Anthropology
Institution Where Taught
University of Iowa
Web Address (URL)
Up-to-date documents in all subfields of anthropology regarding ethical research; CITI certification (which also qualifies as part of IRB application); key debates and current problems faced by anthropology in area of ethical and responsible research.
Course description available on the University of Iowa course catalog under Anthropology Courses. Please cotnact department for additional information.
Additional tags: Internal Review Board; IRB; ethical research; anthropology; current debates
RPA Codes & Standards
- Adequate Preparation for Research Projects
- Archaeologist's Responsibility to Colleagues, Employees, and Students
- Archaeologist's Responsibility to Employers and Clients
- Archaeologist's Responsibility to the Public
- Integrity of Research Methodology