Archaeology and Racialization
Institution Where Taught
University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
Year Course Taught
Web Address (URL)
Contemporary theory in archaeology. Different theoretical approaches are examined by critically analyzing seminal literature within the contexts of paradigmatic shifts in archaeology and general developments in the discipline of anthropology, focuses on materiality and corporality.
Prerequisite: ANTH 461 or consent of instructor.
RPA Codes & Standards
- Appropriate Dissemination of Research
- Integrity of Research Methodology
- Maintaining Continuity of Records
Keywords & Terms
- Equity and Representation; Discrimination and Harassment
- Respect for and Responsibility to Affected Groups