Genetics, ethics and archaeology
Evison, Martin P.
Year of Publication
Web Address (URL)
Cambridge Core, Academic OneFile
Abstract: A further contribution on the issues raised by modern genetics, and on their relationship to the material evidence offered by archaeological remains.
RPA Codes & Standards
- Archaeologist's Responsibility to Colleagues, Employees, and Students
- Archaeologist's Responsibility to the Public
- Integrity of Research Methodology
- Principle 1: Adherence to ethical and responsible behaviour in archaeological affairs
- Principle 3: Responsibility for acquiring and recording reliable information of the past in archaeological research
- Principle 4: Responsibility for the availability of archaeological results within reasonable dispatch