Ethics in Anthropology, Archaeology, and Development
Institution Where Taught
Web Address (URL)
Ethical perspectives on contemporary problems of archaeological and anthropological research, interaction, and interpretation of past and present non-Western societies.
A short course description is included on page 146 of the 2017/2018 undergraduate course catalog, available as a PDF via the URL provided here. Please contact the Department of Anthropology for further information.
RPA Codes & Standards
- Archaeologist's Responsibility to Colleagues, Employees, and Students
- Archaeologist's Responsibility to Employers and Clients
- Archaeologist's Responsibility to the Public
Keywords & Terms
- Public Interest, Collaboration, Education, and Outreach
- Respect for and Responsibility to Affected Groups