International Repatriation Blog
International Repatriation Project
Web Address (URL)
Type of Source
Conveying the latest on Indigenous International Repatriation efforts from Indigenous perspectives.
This blog discusses repatriation efforts and actions world wide from Indigenous perspectives. The project also provides resources such as films on repatriation, museums that have repatriated, and lists of resources on international repatriation.
*NOTE: Requires Wordpress account/login
RPA Codes & Standards
- Archaeologist's Responsibility to Colleagues, Employees, and Students
- Archaeologist's Responsibility to Employers and Clients
- Archaeologist's Responsibility to the Public
Keywords & Terms
- Indigenous, Tribal, Aboriginal Rights
- Local, State, Federal, and Tribal Laws
- Respect for and Responsibility to Affected Groups